As you are probably aware, Merisis Advisors has a dedicated team focused on fund raising and M&A in the Consumer Sector.
Merisis Advisors' “Consumer Spotlight” newsletter provides commentary on the M&A and Private Equity perspective on the Consumer Sector in India for Q2 FY2016. We studied some interesting trends, useful to both consumer companies as well as the Investor community. We decided then to take the extra effort to put our findings and analysis in the form of a report for the benefit of the larger audience. Here is a small summary of what we have covered:
• Merisis’ Consumer Sector Coverage Synopsis
• Investment Activity in India in Q2 FY2016
• Top 5 PE and M&A Deals in Q2 FY2016
• A notable PE and M&A Deal – ‘OYO Rooms’ and ‘Thomas Cook’s acquisition of Kuoni Group’s business in India & HK’
• In-depth Sector Coverage – ‘Hyperlocal Logistics’
• On-Going Opportunities with Merisis Advisors
To download the newsletter, click here (Google Drive Link).
Please drop in a mail with your comments at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thumbnail Image Courtesy: